Trace
Payscript

Note: The sample paysheets and payscripts are meant for illustration purposes only.
It is the user's responsibility to verify compliance with government regulations and company policies.

Withholding Tax Table 2009sweldista.com
3 replies
Rating: 0
0 replies
Leilajoy2012-Feb-16LOGIN to Reply|Report
Q1. exemption of 50k is applicable to both husband and wife. only the dependent children, one can only claims normally the husband
0 replies
Leilajoy2012-Feb-27LOGIN to Reply|Report
the company has the responsibility of filing the Alphalist. for the BIR it is considered the companys income tax return of employees, just ask for the form 2316. but if you would like to file the 1700 return it is also okey para may file copy ka.
0 replies
Leilajoy2012-Feb-27LOGIN to Reply|Report
loan does it affect th itr to be filed? No
Hi!
I would like to ask how will I compute my withholding tax if I am married and we are both working? does the exemption of 50,000 is applicable to us both or separate?

Another scenario,if from January 1, 2011 to July 14, 2011 the salary is only 12,000 per month then the contract has been renewed from July 15, 2011 to January 14, 2012, and the salary has been increased to 15,000 and the employee does not have any benefits (SSS, Pag-IBIG and PHIC), how will the computation be for the withholding tax, considering that the employee is married, no qualified dependent/s and both are working? Does pro-rating applicable here?

How about if you have a loan, does this affects the ITR to be filed?

Lastly, does the company has the responsibility of filing the income tax return to BIR?

Thanks very much for the help.
4 messages

email:info@sweldista.com or call:(+632)757-2381
Ledgea Systems Inc.